Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

A Busy Day

On Friday morning my Papa, my Mum and I went to an appointment.  It took forever so I played some games on my iPad and after that I fell asleep.  When I woke up the appointment had finished.  When the appointment had finished we went back home and we said, "Goodbye" to my Grandpa.  He gave me two big hugs before he went home.  

When he was gone my Mum and I went to the doctors to get something out of my Mum's skin.  The nurse said, "When do you want to have your appointment?"  My Mum said on Tuesday because she was flying out that night to Australia.  Next we went to the pharmacy to get something for my Mum.  After that we went to eat something at the shop called 'My Bakery'.  

When we had finished eating we went to the airport to drop off my Mum.  Then we went to my cousin's house for a sleepover.  We took some chips with us.  My cousin Sarah and I love to play with each other.  I bought my iPad with me and we watched You Tube and played some games together.  

After that I was hungry so I ate some BQQ.  I ate sausages and rice.  I ate it all up ad I said, "Thank you for the food auntie and uncle".  Then finally we watched a movie and went to sleep.  I was very tired because I had had a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.