Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

My Summer Holiday-By Ellma

On Saturday me and my family went to Manurewa to play golf. The place we went to was called Golf Raging. Before going we went to packinsave to buy some drinks, the drinks we bought were Lipton, Coke, Gatorade, Mountain dew and water. Also the Food we bought were some watermelons and chips.

Then we went to Golf raging. We had to pay $14 to get our number ticket for golf balls. Then we went to find our golf clubs. After that we went to get our golf balls, we got about 100 I think. Than we went to find our stations.

When we found our stations we got all our golf balls and put them on this white stand. Their was also a line on the deck, you can't cross the line or you'll get hit with the golf club. When I had my turn I tried my best to hit the golf ball because I kept on missing and then  I finally hit it but it was a small hit. Then it was my cousins turn I shouted out "hit it hit it" then she hit it to the 100. I didn't expect it to go their I wanted it to be in the 50.

Then we went to KFC because we were hungry, we had fries,    Sparkling Raspberry and Coke. Then we went home and took a little nap. I had a good time with my cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.