Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

A Visit To The Stone Cottage-By Ellma

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.

Success Criteria: I know I am successful when I can write a recount about the Stone Cottage.

Do you know what games the school children play ?

The games the Fencible children play are leap frog, tag, hide and seek, seak and relay races. They are really fun games for those times.

Inside the living room I saw a big family bible. I wish I could have opened it but I couldn't because the sign said "Do Not Touch". The bible was old and dusty and also had allot of webs. 

In the kitchen I saw a typewriter. Kids were not allowed to touch the typewriter because it was for the adults only. The typewriter is black and small and it was invented on July 23 1929 and was given to William Austin Burt and the person who made the typewriter was Christopher Latham Sholes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.