Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Alice in Wonderland-by Ellma

Learning Intention:W.A.L.T-write a narrative.
Success Criteria: I am successful when I can write a narrative story about Alice in wonder land.

                 Alice in Wonderland


Once upon a time their lived me, Alice. Me and my sister went to an magical forest. My sister then said "let's play hide-and-seek" I agreed with her. While my sister was counting I hid in a tree whole but then I fell somewhere random.

I started exploring the place. Then I slipped and found a key on the floor, I picked it up, then five doors appeared out of nowhere. I tried to open all of them with the key but wouldn't open. I walked away sad, but then a small door appeared, I tried opening it with the key and it opened. I was happy but I was to big so I couldn't fit. I walked away sad. While I was walking I saw a drink that said "drink me". When I drank it I shrunk then I opened the door once again and went in. 

When I went in the door a saw cards using a red potion and turning flowers red. I was uncomfortable watching them turn the flowers red so I walked away. While my walk I heard a loud noise so I followed where the noise was coming from. When I arrived it was a game of cricket so I sat down and watched. 

People started fighting because of some braggers thinking they will win the trophy. Right after they were fighting I was about to leave but then I grew back to my size. Then when the queen of hearts saw me she thought I was going to kill them so she said to her guards "chop her head off" I grabbed them and threw them away. After that I woke up and found out it was a dream, I was happy it was not real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.