Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Whanau time

In the holidays I went to the beach with my family and my cousins.  My cousins names are Asau and Sarah, and my baby cousin is called Sattewalla.  My cousins were late getting to the beach because they were stuck in the city.  My family and my other cousins were worried about them.  

When my cousins finally arrived at the beach we took out our mermaid tails and we played making mermaids by swimming under the water.  After we finished playing the games we were tired, so we took our mermaid tails off.  Next we got changed in the changing room. Later we played on the sand and then it was time to go.  I like playing and swimming with my cousins at the beach.

1 comment:

  1. This was a fun day indeed Ellma. You were tired and fell asleep on our way home. Great story Ellma.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.