Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Would You Rather Be A Singer Or A Dancer?

Choosing between dancing and singing is quite a hard choice for me, since both are very fun to do. If I had to choose though, I’d choose singing. I’ve been singing my whole life so I’m quite used to it, dancing on the other hand seems harder in my opinion. When I’m singing I’m more confident in myself and feel more at ease especially when I’m not forced to do it. Singing helps me stop my stress, so does dancing for some people but singing is like revealing a whole new world for me where I can escape reality. Singing helps me focus and is a great way for me to work. I don’t mind all the voice cracks in my voice since it’s really funny to look back at and creates more funny memories. Of course dancing is also an amazing choice, but it’s just not the thing for me, unless it’s cultural.
  Belt Mix Untangled: A 5-Step Guide






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.