Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Would You Rather Have A Life Sized Robot Or A Jet Pack?

Choosing between the both are quite difficult seeing as both seem dangerous. A life sized robot could malfunction at any time and a jet pack could just suddenly shut down, so both could be quite bad. If I had to choose though, I’d choose to have a life sized robot. Knowing that I’m afraid of heights, I would be too afraid to even know how to control a jet pack and I’d be too scared of it not functioning properly, to the point where I’m falling down! A life sized robot would be cool but scary to experience seeing as they’re literally the size of a person, probably bigger than me. A life sized robot is something I could possibly grow a liking to seeing as it can become my new friend, but if it were to suddenly malfunction then I’m going to throw it away.

                                             Robot Wall Mural • Pixers® • We live to change 

Image from Google



   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.