Pages

Monday 29 November 2021

Giraffe's Conversation

 “Can you get me some food? I’m hungry”


“You have feet, can’t you do it yourself?”


“Well yes, but I don’t feel like walking so far”


“Well then, get used to it”


“THAT’S NOT FAIR I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU THOUGH!”


“Last time I told you to get me food, you completely ignored me and that hasn’t happened just once...”


“I’VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE, I’M TELLING ON YOU!!!”


“You’d never snitch on me. Besides you’re supposed to listen to me anyways since I’m older”


“WELL I’M YOUNGER! Whatever, I don’t care anymore, I’m going to tell mum and dad. Oh and...I HOPE YOU FALL DOWN!”


“Ok? Thank you? Now go home now so that you can supposedly snitch on me”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.