Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Would You Rather Be Able To Fly Or Be Invisible?

If I were to choose between flight or invisibility, I’d choose to be invisible. Flight would be a good option but I do have a fear of heights so I probably would be afraid of falling down and then won’t use the power. Invisibility can get me out of danger, like if someone is chasing me I can just make myself invisible and walk right pass them without

them even knowing. I’d also use my invisibility to get out of trouble

with my parents, since I never wake up when they tell me to. I can make myself invisible so that the next time they check on me, I’m already out of bed and sneaking my way to the bathroom. I’d probably finally win a game of hide and seek with invisibility, definitely not cheating in my opinion. I can also get out of babysitting, or not, seeing as I will get in trouble.

           Invisibility vs. Flying | Smash Boom Best        


Image from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.