Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

Would You Rather Go To The Beach In NZ Or Go Overseas For The Holidays?

I’d rather spend the holidays overseas. Going to the beach is fun, but you only get to go there probably once during the holidays and then the rest of the holidays you’re probably just at home sleeping or cleaning the house. For all I know is that when I go to the beach I get quite sick after it, which is something I don’t want to experience, even though one day I will. When going overseas you get to stay there for nearly the whole holiday, you can catch up with family things you’ve missed out on, but that is only if covid isn’t much of a big deal then. Going to the beach is something that I can always choose to go to, but visiting family overseas is something that doesn’t happen often, but despite visiting family, I’d get to experience a lot of new things.

A love letter to ... Stanmore Bay | Stuff.co.nz

Image from Google


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your, Would You Rather, writing Ellma. I like they way you give an opinion on the pros for both staying at home or going on holiday overseas. I agree with you, that going overseas to visit family you don't visit often, is the winner every time! Great job, Ellma.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.