Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Letter Invitation+Sleeping Beauty Visits St. Patrick's- By Ellma

Learning Intention:W.A.L.T-write a letter of invitation.
Success Criteria: I am successful when I can write a letter of invitation.

Dear Sleeping Beauty,
I am inviting you to come and visit St. Patrick's School and spend the day with me and my friends.                                                                   

                        Sleeping Beauty Visits St. Patricks 

Learning Intention:W.A.L.T- a write creative narrative story.
Success Criteria: I am successful when I can change the beginning and ending of my story.


One day, a couple of months ago I invited my friend Sleeping Beauty to come play with me and my classmates. When I arrived in the classroom she was standing in the middle of the class. I gave her the biggest hug and my friends did too.

First we played tag. She was amazing at that game. She tagged all of us including the fast people. I was so surprised. After playing she took a rest and played with the boys.

Sleeping Beauty and the boys played hide-and-seek. She was good at that game too. When the boys were in, they couldn't find her, but when she was in, she found them easily. The boys were so embarrassed because they were boys and she was a girl and the boys thought they were better then girls. She laughed and we  laughed with her. The boys were annoyed.

The bell rang for lunch and we all sat with Sleeping Beauty. While Sleeping Beauty was waiting for us to finish our food she told us some funny jokes, and we all laughed. We all tried making her laugh but our jokes were not that funny, unlike Sleeping Beauty's. 

Later Sleeping Beauty had to leave, but before she left she told us one more joke and it was  funnier then the jokes she told us before. Finally we gave her a c big bear hug and said goodbye to her. She was awesome to play with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.