Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

My Autobiography--By Ellma

Learning Intention:We are learning how to write our autobiography.




Success Criteria: I know I am successful when I can write about my autobiography and use adjectives .








                        



                                                                  💖Ellma💖

My name is Ellma and I am 9 years old. I was born in September 2009. My fun loving parents are Manu and Sue. My playful brothers are Pao, Nathan and Nixcent and my only big tall sister is Dehnyse. 

My loving and pretty aunties are Tracey, Genie, Sia, Lepa and Julie and my handsome and brave uncles are Wayne, Fano, Nicky and Vinngie. My kind and hardworking grandparents are Leonia, Lotto, Osa and Rusia.

My favourite book is Ella's Diary. It is interesting. I like to play  volleyball because I can hit the ball and jump up to get a score for my team. I like the songs  Roar and Count Your Blessing. It  so catchy it makes me dance.

I like to learn maths and spelling. My favourite TV shows and Movies are Rampage and the Three Wise Cousins. I like them because they are so funny and sad at the same time. I like to eat spaghetti, mango, noodles, salad, meat and pizza. They are so delicious that I can eat more all day long.


My friends are AngelinaGiselleYesha, AprilTyrah, Lolenese, Lupe and Meleana. My favourite colours are blue, green, red, orange and gold.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.