Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Would You Rather Be Stranded On A Desert Island Or Stranded In A Deep Forest?

 Choosing between being stranded on a desert island or stranded deep in a forest are two hard choices, seeing as I would probably not survive in either situation, but if I were to choose I’d probably be stranded deep in the forest, why? Well because their are some foods in the forest that I could possibly eat so I don’t starve, for water I could find a nearby lake to drink from despite the water having bacteria and causing sickness. Luckily the forest has a lot of sticks, leaves and rocks which I can use to make shelter for myself and fire for warmth. Another reason why I’d be stranded in a deep forest is because I can actually find a way out, unlike a desert island, I’d probably have to wait for a ship/boat to come and save me.

Forest | R10141 | Rebel Walls NZ                          What Is Your “Desert Island” Lens? | B&H Explora
Images from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.