Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Would You Rather Be Trapped In A Video Game Or Your Favourite TV Show/Movie?

If I had to choose between teleporting into a video game or straight into my favourite TV show or movie, I’d choose to be in a video game. Being in my favourite movie or TV show is an amazing choice but because I practically know everything about the movie it wouldn't be so fun and all the plot twists wouldn’t be so surprising. In a video game I believe that I’d have multiple lives and I don’t need to rush, unless there’s a timer that I need to beat. Also if I’m in a video game then I’m probably not the one controlling myself which does make it harder but since I can never decide what to do for myself it’d probably be easier, but if it were me being able to control myself then it'd be decent as I can do what I want. I can also redo missions that I wasn't able to do last time which can probably help me pass a level of the video game or give me a reward, but that is just if I understand the objective of the game

Coding Blackness: A History of Black Video Game Characters | WIRED              The best movies and TV shows to stream at home during the coronavirus  outbreak

Images from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.