Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Would You Rather Have A Magical Wand Or Magical Hands?

Deciding between having a wand with magic or having magical hands is simply easy to choose in my opinion, I’d choose magical hands. Having a wand for magic is also a fine choice but if it means you have to carry it with you everywhere, then I’m not the person for it seeing as I lose a lot of stuff quite easily. Using magic with my hands seems easier and faster since you don’t have to take a wand out every time you need to use it, especially if you’re needing to be quick. With magical hands you can be very low key about your magic instead of people seeing you with a wand waving it around like crazy. Wands could also either get broken or stolen.

    Magical Hands by omarglimo on DeviantArt                      Magic wands Royalty Free Vector Image - VectorStock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.