Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

Would You Rather Have Wings To Fly Or Gills To Breathe Underwater?

If I were to choose between flying using wings or having gills to breathe underwater, I’d choose breathing underwater. Flying with wings sounds cool and all but not if you are afraid of heights and if I weren’t afraid of height I probably wouldn’t fly that much anyways. Breathing underwater sounds so fun seeing as I can swim for as long as I want in the water without having to put my head up and catch my breath, but people would think I’m drowning if I stay down for too long. With the ability of having gills to breathe underwater I could explore the sea life, but I wouldn’t have enough guts to do that because I might actually die exploring, especially by myself due to some sea creatures that I am not aware of. Underwater avalanches drive microplastic waste into the deep ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.