Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Would You Rather Be The Heroic Lead In A Story Or The Villain?

I would rather be the villain in the story, being the heroic lead seems like too much work for me and I’d have to carry such a huge responsibility. Although being the villain in the story isn’t fun, it’s better then feeling guilty about a ton of people's deaths. Being a villain doesn’t seem hard but I know for sure it’s not easy seeing as a ton of superheroes are really strong, but one thing about villains is that they don’t give up when they’re supposed to and I’d want to have that kind of motivation as one, some villains are also seen as smart as they make huge plans to take over the whole world, which somewhat seems entertaining in my eyes, but if I was caught and was brought to jail then I wouldn’t really mind since it’s better then always trying to save people night and day without any rest, but if I die then at least I died motivated and smart, plus everyone dies at one point.

        Keyword Hero - Match keyword to session in GA, get rid of (not provided)                                               Villain - Wikipedia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.